Kompakt, ultralett tomannstelt med enkelvegg og vasstett, pustande membran. Teltet har vore gjennom omfattande utprøving i høgfjellet, og er eit teknologisk avansert telt for dei som ferdast ute i ekstreme vêrtilhøve.
Maverick 2 is the compact, ultralight 2 person tent with single wall and waterproof and breathable membrane. It is the result of laboratory and highaltitude testing and is a great, technologically advanced answer to the problems of professional users needing to deal with extreme conditions.
- Structure: Double cross
- Materials: Fly sheet in 40D, weight 80 g/m2, polyamide Ripstop with Texit® membrane 1.0000 mm and Teflon™ Shield+ finishing material to form a barrier around each single fibre. Liquid splashes will simply form beads and roll off, while all residues can be removed by brushing or wiping with a clean cloth. Excellent repellence for both water and oily splashes. | Floor in 70D, weight 95 g/m2, polyamide, coated with polyurethane, waterproof to 8.000 mm | Transparent front window in TPU | Taped seams to guarantee total waterproofing | Three layer construction to reinforce the floor corners
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic | 2 shockcorded aluminium poles of equal length for easier set up | External poles | “V shape" aluminium pegs
- Entrance and ventilation: Front vestibule | Front door with exterior mosquito net | Ventilation sleeves and outlets that close from the inside
- Storage: Inside pockets | Gear loops
- Accessories: Tape loops on floor corners to secure the tent, if set up on snow, using ice axes, skis or other moorings. | Storm guy lines | Fluorescent guy line pulls | Stuff sack for tent included | Repair kit included | Instruction video activated with QR code