Perfekt for basecamp-bruk!
God plass, komfort, samt styrke, ventilasjon og varmeisolering.
Lhotse 4 is the 4-person tent that is ideal for base camp use. A shelter that offers maximum comfort and room, together with robustness, ventilation and heat insulation.
- Structure: Dome
- Materials: Fly sheet in 100 % Recycled Polyester Ripstop 70D, 85 g/m2, polyurethane coating, aluminised and thermal insulating, waterproof to 3.000 mm, water repellent with FR treatment | Inner tent in Polyester Ripstop 70D, 55 g/m2, water repellent and breathable with FR treatment | Floor in 100 % Recycled Polyester 70D, 95 g/m2, thermal insulating polyurethane coating, waterproof to 8.000 mm, water repellent with FR treatment | Transparent TPU windows | Taped seams in fly sheet and floor to guarantee waterproofing | Threelayer construction to reinforce the floor corners
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic | 3 poles in shockcorded duraluminium in different colours for easier set up | Inner tent hung from poles with hooks and sleeves for easy set up | “Hexagon” aluminium pegs
- Entrance and ventilation: Two vestibules | Fully opening doors with mosquito net exterior, which fold into a special pocket | Ventilation sleeves | Liftable snow flap on base perimeter of the tent for excellent ventilation (when rolled up) or tent protection in case of bad weather (if unrolled)
- Storage: Internal storage pockets | Gear loops | Removable storage on the inside ridge of the inner tent
- Accessories: Multipoint guy line system to prevent the breakage or deformation of poles in strong winds | Tape adjustment for the fly sheet base, for excellent tensioning and to provide a larger or smaller air passage, based on climate and weather conditions | Lamp hook | Stuff sack | Repair kit | Instruction video activated with QR code